29、The main components of Teadenol and the effects of "prevention, conditioning, and maintenance".
- Primary functional compounds in tea raw materials. In the tea we usually drink, the naturally-occurring first-level compounds, tea polyphenols, catechins, theaflavins, theanine, etc., are used in the digestion and absorption of basic nutrients such as sugar, fat, and protein in the human body, and assist in the metabolism of human cells It has been proved that it has more functions in the process of anti-oxidation damage.
This is also the reason why tea has been used by humans for thousands of years and has formed a long history of tea culture.
- The secondary functional compound in the whole golden flower tea. Since the founding of New China, Hunan Tea Industry Group has been undertaking the task of supplying Fuzhuan tea in the mandatory plan for herders in the northwest frontier mainly in Xinjiang.
In the specific production process of brick-shaped Fu tea, the significant difference from other teas is that the active fungus-Santocystis cristatum participates in the flowering process, which is essentially fermentation (flowering) under specific temperature and humidity conditions. process.
The fungus, Sansophora cristatum, continuously releases extracellular enzymes during its own growth and reproduction process, which degrades the first-level macromolecular functional compounds in tea into a new class of water-soluble smaller molecular compounds, that is, the second-level Functional compound.
- Teadenol A/B and its functional ingredients. Using the key technology of the “National Award” achievement innovation, 100% of the tea leaves are fermented (flowered) and made into full golden flower tea. Among all the secondary functional compounds extracted by the new technology, hundreds of (nearly) 900 kinds) brand new ingredients. Among them, the molecular structure of Teadenol A/B, which is biochemically transformed from catechins and has a relatively high content, has been identified. The molecular structure is:
Hundreds of other Teadenol C, D, E...Teadenol n, etc. are yet to be identified, and most of them contain a small amount, a trace or even a trace amount. We collectively refer to this type of prescription ingredients as Teadenol.
- An overview of Teadenol's functions. The Teadenol family of secondary functional compounds has hundreds of water-soluble molecules with stable structures that can be quickly absorbed by the intestine and enter the bloodstream, and easily penetrate into the intercellular fluid (interstitial fluid) at the capillaries, and are selectively used by human cells during metabolism . The functional effects of Teadenol are mainly manifested in: ①Broad-spectrum bacteriostasis; ②Participate in the biochemical degradation of macromolecular compounds; ③Strong anti-oxidative damage; ④Supply a large amount of active trace elements.
- Simultaneously present the functional effects of "prevention, conditioning, and maintenance" on the basic metabolic chronic diseases of the human body. Currently, we apply functional foods like Teadenol to our daily diet through experiential innovation. It has been shown to the human body that it can continue to prevent the occurrence of metabolic syndromes such as sugar, lipid, and protein; and simultaneously prevent the occurrence of glucose metabolism syndrome (such as diabetic complications), lipid metabolism syndrome (such as atherosclerosis, fatty liver disease) Etc.), protein metabolism syndrome (gout), etc. It has the functions of conditioning and maintenance.
There are differences between Chinese and English languages, and the translation may not be able to fully express the willingness, mainly in Chinese and Chinese. If you have any questions, you can contact E-mail email@example.com, take screenshots and give feedback on the problem, we will have a specialist to check it carefully every day.